Product List

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My card share for today is one that I made for a gal I grew up with and had lost touch with. ( about 23 years ago ). I was able to locate her and talked with her. I'm sad to say that her heath is not good but she was in good spirits and was surprised that I called her. Oh my , the memories that come back.

This technique I used I saw on SCS and thought I would try it. The technique is called "Spotlighting". I was real pleased with the way it came out. Hope you like it. I also used the new Smooch from Stampin' Up! I love this stuff. It's hard to see the shimmer on the card but trust me it's there. My photography has much to be desired but I'll get better. Thanks for popping in. I'd love to see your comments.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing the "Stamperatus" .  Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...