Product List

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Light Bulb Ornies

I was cleaning out my files on my desktop computer to transfer to my new laptop my husband bought me for Mother's Day/Aniversary/Birthday/next Christmas/etc.(you get the picture) Anyway I came across a pic of these lightbulbs I painted a couple of years ago. Just thought I would share them.





I haven't posted in a few days due to the fact I've been helping out my Mom and Dad. Dad isn't in the best of health. He has a new doctor now so hopefully he'll improve some.





I haven't been able to do much stamping these past few days. In fact I haven't done any. I'll have something to show in the next day or two. Stick with me!!







" STAMP TILL YOU CAN'T"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing the "Stamperatus" .  Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...