Product List

Sunday, July 4, 2010

411 Card Share



Happy 4th of July everyone. I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend. As for me, I'm relaxing and taking a day off.
My card share for today is one I made for the weekly Stamping 411 challenge. This is a great group of talented gals, all which are Stampin' Up! demonstrators.
The supplies are pictured below.




The " Lovely As a Tree" stamp set is the first set I purchased with Stampin'Up! It's still my favorite set. The "Rough Type" stamp set is new. I think I'll be using this one a lot too.I also used Whisper White and Basic Black card stock. The DSP called " Newsprint" is new in the 2010-2011 Idea Book And Catalog.


7 comments:

  1. I love the simple black and white colour scheme, so effective with Lovely as a Tree.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks fab! Like the newsprint.TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Sandy! Can't wait to play with my new toys. I love Lovely as a Tree and that alpha is so cute. Don't have that one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of that little alpha set with the newsprint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - I love the mix of elements you used. The trees work wonderfully with this dsp!
    Thanks for playing with the 411 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete

Introducing the "Stamperatus" .  Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...