Product List

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Elements of Style Thank You

This started out to be a birthday card but then changed my mind and made it a Thank You card. I'm not real thrilled about how I placed the sentiment but couldn't change it. Those pesky little dimensionals stick tight once you put them down. I was afraid I would ruin the card. Anyway, here it is.






Supplies used:


Wild Wasabi, So Safron and Whisper White card stock.


So Safron, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red and Black Stazon inks.


The base of the card was cut using my Bigshot and the Scallop Circle Die. I used my Circle Cutter to cut the So Safron layer and the Whisper White layer was cut with the Bigshot and the Scallop Circle #2 Die.


I stamped the Whisper White with Elements of Style stamp set and used my Blender Pens and Markers to color in the image.


I punched the sentiment out using the 1" and 1 3/8" circle punches and the Scallop Circle Punch.


I also used the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder on the So Safron Circle layer and on the Scallop Circle used in the sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your comments.


" STAMP TILL YOU CAN'T "


No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing the "Stamperatus" .  Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...