Product List

Saturday, July 31, 2010

A great deal and pics of Mini Workshop







Now through Monday I'm offering these cute stamps sets (new). With a $50.00 or more order (before taxes) when you shop my Stampin' Up! website.
http://sandyglover.stampinup.net/ After you order just send me an email ---glover50s@carolina.rr.com or give me a call 704-7393297 so I can check your order and to get your snail mail. I've only two sets left so place your order soon.


Now on to the Workshop...

I call it my Mini Workshop because there was just two of us. We had a great time though, which is what it's all about. Now, meet Mary, who's creativity is really busting loose. She is relatively new to this but loves it and can't get enough of it. Right, Mary? Would you believe we were at it seven hours.Hmmmm, I see a prospect demo,maybe?

Anyway let me introduce you.... Say"HI" Mary!


Now I got to tell you, between the two of us ,we really know how to make a mess but oh so fun. All of the projects we did were from start to finish. No pre-cutting. So here's pics of what we did... This first one is beautiful. I saw a card on my friend Tammy's blog where she embossed the "Because I Care" flower and loved it. http://www.tarheelstamper.blogspot.com/





Next is a thank you card with a post-it note holder gift to go with it. I saw how to make this medallion on Slitcoaststampers. Can you guess which ones I made ?



One more pic of an envelope card I saw on Splitcoaststampers...
Sorry the pic is so dark.(not the camera, it's the photographer)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and "Stamp Till You Can't"
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing the "Stamperatus" .  Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...