Product List

Monday, August 30, 2010

September Stamp Camp


I will be doing a class on Saturday September 18th from 1:00pm to 4:00pm. We will be making three cards. One card for the three holidays coming up. I'm not going to show the projects now but I will tell you that all three involve this little guy. I can't wait to show you. If you like working with punches, you're going to love these cards. If time permits, I'll show you some projects from the new Holiday Mini which starts September 1rst. If you don't have the Holiday Mini and want one let me know. The cost of the class will be $5.00(this will help with my cost) but if you place an order your $5.00 will go towards your order. If you would like to come please let me know by September 10th so I can have a packet prepared for you. This is not my Holiday Stamp Camp. I'll have that coming up in late October or early November. Not too sure on the dates. Depends on my hubby's recovery from surgery. Hope you can join me for a fun afternoon. "Stamp Till You Can't"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing the "Stamperatus" .  Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...