Product List

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Stamp Class

Just a reminder! My Stamp Class is next Saturday Sept. 18 from 1 to 4. I have two spots left so if you're interested please pop me an email or call me on the phone. Leave a message if I'm not home. The cost is only $5.00 ( that's to help recoup cost of card stock, etc.) If you place an order your $5.00 will go towards your order and class is free. This has been a hectic week for me so don't have picks to put on here of the projects but we will be making three cards for the Holidays. Also I'll have projects to show you that are from the Holiday Mini. Again this is not my Holiday Workshop. That will be in October. Hope to see you next Saturday!!

"Stamp Till You Can't"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing the "Stamperatus" .  Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...