This was also cased from Dawn Griffith as far as her construction of the card but I changed it up to make it my own. I think this might be my favorite of all three. I sprayed Vanilla Shimmer Smooch on the front before I put the card together but the picture doesn't really show it. My Gals are going to like this one. What cha think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Introducing the "Stamperatus" . Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...
-
Introducing the "Stamperatus" . Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...
-
I was invited to participate in a card exchange and here is one of the cards I will be sending. This was a fun one to make. I call it ...
-
The challenges are getting a little tricky. Here's the Sketch.. And here is my take on it. Card stock colors are Cajun Craze, Very Vanil...
No comments:
Post a Comment