Product List

Saturday, September 11, 2010

What a fun day!

Steve and I went to Charlotte today for the Greek Festival. Oh my goodness. I couldn't believe all the food. If you've never tried Baklava ice cream you have no idea what you're missing. Yummo!!! We checked out the inside of Orthodox church. It was beautiful. Couldn't take pictures but I did get one of the outside (the back). I wanted one of the full front but the crowd was huge and it started to rain so we headed back to the car.(which was five blocks away) All in all it was a good day.
Yesterday when I got home from work I had two surprises that came in the mail. One was a certificate from Stampin' Up! promoting me to Senior Associate. Not sure what I did to get it but oh ya, I'll take it. The other surprise was a lapel pin from the Starz Group (this is a group I joined when I signed on with Stampin' Up!) for being promoted. The pin says "Best Effort Award". Ya know, it makes ya feel good when you are recognized for what you do. Thank you Wendy, Monika and Lee and everyone who has sent sweet comments my way. Tammy, I haven't forgotten you. You're the one who got me hooked. Thanks girlfriend. I've really teamed up with some great people and hey, not just ladies,we have some very talented men out there. If you like paper crafting and would love to create, inspire and share, I can hook you up. Come to one of my workshops and taste the Stampin'Up! world.
Okay, enough of the mush mush. Here's some pics.
















Here's the back of the church.




These kiddos were so cute.






























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing the "Stamperatus" .  Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...