Product List

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Class Project #2

This will be the second project for my class this Saturday. Just a reminder, it's a start to finish class. Cost is $6.00 and if you place an order you get $3.00 back. This Saturday, October 16 at 1:00. It's been a hectic week for me with one family medical emergency and Steve (my husband) having his pre-op in Charlotte. Things are starting to calm down so I'm back on track.
I'll be able to finish other projects and hopefully post them here on my blog. If you'd like to come to the class just pop me an email or give me a call. My phone number is on the left hand side bar. If I'm not at home just leave a call back number. Hope to see you Saturday.

"Stamp Till You Can't"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing the "Stamperatus" .  Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...