Product List

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Clearance Rack and Class

Go to my SU website; www.sandyglover.stampinup.net Click on Shop Now then on the left side bar click on clearance rack. There's some fantastic deals and remember if you shop my website you get a break on the price.

I'm having a class on October 16 from 1:00 to whenever. I say this because we have so much fun playing that we forget the time. haha This will be a "start to finish class". I'll supply all the fixins' but you will make the projects from the start to finish. I'll have nothing pre-cut or scored or stamped,etc. The class fee will be $6.00 and if you order something you get $3.00 back. I do ask that if you have a paper trimmer, scissors and glue that you bring them. This will help having to wait as I only have two paper trimmers and two good sharp pair of scissors. If you'd like to come just pop me an email or give me a call. I promise we'll have fun. I also serve some kind of goodies! SHHHHH!!

"Stamp Till You Can't"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing the "Stamperatus" .  Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...