Product List

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Check It Out!!!

If you've ever thought about becoming a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator there's no time like the present. Oh My Gosh! The starter kit is 1/2 off. You get everything you need to get you started. If you enjoy paper crafting, stamping, sewing, etc. then you will love Stampin'Up! Oh and did I mention the great discounts!! As your business grows you could be eligible for special events and trips. My upline is headed for Alaska next year. Lucky gal. For those of you that have been to classes and workshops, I don't have to tell you how much fun it is getting together with a group and stamping. The projects are endless. Say you're not a crafty person? Not to worry Stampin'Up! will show you great projects and how to's on their Demonstrator website. Time is running out so act fast. On my side bar there's a link to tell you all about it. It's the top right. If you have questions just email me or call. Honestly this is a fantastic deal!





Now, on to my card share. I made this for a co worker who has a birthday this week.



I used Basic Grey, Melon Mombo and Regal Rose card stock markers and inks. A touch of More Mustard was added to the flames on the candles. The matte made with the Melon Mombo card stock, I put in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and ran it through the Bigshot. For the stamp sets I used On a Pedestal, Fun and Fast Notes and On Your Birthday. The pedestal that the cake sits on has clear jewels on it. (not from SU) I actually got the picture to come out lighter this time.

Thanks for stopping by and contact me if you're interested in becoming a SU Demo.

"Stamp Till You Can't"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing the "Stamperatus" .  Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...