Product List

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm Back!

Seems as though I have been away forever. Steve, my husband, is doing better and may be able to go back to work in a week or so. He starts treatments and therapy next Monday. Please keep him in your prayers. I've been able to do some stamping this weekend and thought I would share with you. I made a birthday card for a gal at work, a gift card holder for another gal and I'm starting my thank you cards to our friends and family who have supported us through these trying times. Thanks for stopping by.









"Stamp Till You Can't"

2 comments:

  1. As always your cards are beautiful! Love them all. Do you know the tip about using a vellum card stock template to ink the edges of a top note die cut? http://tarheelstamper.blogspot.com/2009/06/cameo-coral-daisies.html
    there is where I posted about it. Praying for your husband and you!

    ReplyDelete

Introducing the "Stamperatus" .  Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...