Product List

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fabulous Florets & Clear Block Stamping

I've seen quite a few cards using the Fabulous Florets stamp set, #123025. They're all so pretty. I had not used mine yet so I got it out today. Great looking set. Most of the cards I've seen are made using a different flower but I kind of like this one.  I also used a clear block as a stamp (saw this on Stampin Connection) and I really do like the image that it makes. I'll use this card for one of my employee birthday cards at work.  We have two birthdays this month.  Enjoy!


 Sorry, it turned out a little dark.                                 
"Stamp Till You Can't"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing the "Stamperatus" .  Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...