Product List

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Yes, I'm still around.

Although these last few months have been very trying I've managed to keep my demonstrator status with SU. I stamped today for the first time since October of last year. Even under the influence of three Valium I managed to case a cute card from Stampin' Connection. (no I'm not a frequent user of the drug) I had a root canal today which was not the norm so the dentist made sure I was at ease. I've been at "ease" all day. ha ha Luckily my sister took over taking care of my Mom. Sop here's my card. It's for my husbands granddaughter.

 Tri fold card, front
 Inside, sorry it's a little dark.
 Back side folded in.
And on the back a pocket with a little surprise in it.

"Stamp Till You Can't"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing the "Stamperatus" .  Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...