I had the directions for this cute little box downloaded on my computer. It's been so long ago that I forgot where I got them but I believe it was Splitcoast Stampers. I made one for my Mom and one for her room mate. I'll fill them with some goodies. Enjoy!
"Stamp Till You Can't"
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Introducing the "Stamperatus" . Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...
-
Introducing the "Stamperatus" . Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...
-
I was invited to participate in a card exchange and here is one of the cards I will be sending. This was a fun one to make. I call it ...
-
The challenges are getting a little tricky. Here's the Sketch.. And here is my take on it. Card stock colors are Cajun Craze, Very Vanil...
No comments:
Post a Comment