Saturday, June 8, 2013
More Thank You Cards
Since my Mom's passing three weeks ago I've been making Thank you cards. These four are for the four businesses that put together a wonderful book called "Come Unto Me" in my Mom's memory.
Now that life is pretty much back to normal, I hope to resume my Stampin'Up business. Hope to be posting on a regular basis again.
I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!
"Stamp Till You Can't"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Introducing the "Stamperatus" . Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...
-
Introducing the "Stamperatus" . Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...
-
I was invited to participate in a card exchange and here is one of the cards I will be sending. This was a fun one to make. I call it ...
-
The challenges are getting a little tricky. Here's the Sketch.. And here is my take on it. Card stock colors are Cajun Craze, Very Vanil...
No comments:
Post a Comment