Product List

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Because I Care

My card share for today is one I made using one of the Hostess Level 1 sets, that will be available in the new Idea Book and Catalog, coming July 1rst. The set is called "Because I care". The colors I used are Old Olive, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White. I used same color inks to color the flower. I used the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder on the Regal Rose base. This was cut at 11"x 4 1/4" and scored at 5 1/2" then folded in half. Next the Old Olive was cut at

5"x 3 3/4" for the first layer. The Pretty in Pink was cut at 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" for

the next layer. The Whisper White was cut at 4 1/2" x 3 1/4". I used Pretty in Pink satin ribbon for the bow. The sentiment comes from the stamp set "Teeny Tiny Wishes". I stamped it on Regal Rose then punched it out with the Word Window punch then layered it on Whisper White and punched that out using

the Modern Label punch. I really like this stamp set. You could have it too by hosting a workshop. Just email me and I'll tell you how. Have a great day and


"Stamp Till You Can't"




1 comment:

  1. Love the card! I got that set too and haven't had a chance to play with it.

    ReplyDelete

Introducing the "Stamperatus" .  Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...