Product List

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Friends Never Fade

Today's card share is one made with the new "Friends Never Fade" stamp set. Available in the new catalog. Just one more week and you can start ordering. I gotta say this new catalog is a beauty.


Okay, back to the card. I used "Greenhouse Gala" Designer Series Paper" (DSP) along with Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock. Inks that were used are, Chocolate Chip and the new Marina Mist. The ribbon is also Marina Mist. Lovin' this color of blue.





If you're interested in getting the new catalog give me a call or email me. My supply came today via UPS. You're going to love it!


Just scroll to the bottom of the page to get my info and remember to:


"Stamp Till You Can't"



1 comment:

Introducing the "Stamperatus" .  Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...