Product List

Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Color Coach

I received all my goodies, which I ordered from the new Idea Book and Catalog, on Tuesday but was unable to go through it until today. OMG! It's Christmas in July. Among the things I ordered was the Color Coach. Now, I'm one who likes to pick and determine the colors I put together but I'm lovin' this little tool. One side gives you the particular color and the other side shows you ways to put that color with other colors. Well worth the money. So here's a pic and remember all of these items I show you here on my blog can be ordered thru my Stampin' Up! website at a discount.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing the "Stamperatus" .  Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...