Product List

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Saturday's Sketch Challenge

Here is the Saturday 411 Card Challenge sketch:



















And here is what I came up with:




















I decided to go to my Color Coach and see what I could find.

Here's the colors I decided on:

I used the three colors in the Sweet Set. I wasn't sure at first if I would like the color combo but the more I look at it ,the more I like it.

For the punches I used: Boho Blossoms Extra Large #119858

5 Petal Flower Extra Large #119880

Scallop Edge Border #119882

Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border #119275

The Stamp sets are: Aviary #120462 and Silhouette Sentiments, which is a Hostess Level 1 set in the new Catalog.

Thanks for stopping by and "Stamp Till You Can't"

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used! The new color coach is fabulous, and so is this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! Beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete

Introducing the "Stamperatus" .  Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...