Product List

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Bold Blossoms & My Favorite Flower

Here's a pic of another card made with the Bold Blossoms stamp set and Blossoms Punch. I love this set. Beside it is my favorite flower. I love the look and the way it smells. I have four Peony bushes in my tiny garden. They bloom so beautiful but unfortunately don't last long. I cut as many as I can and bring them in the house. My whole house smells so good.


 Also thought I would show you what happened this past Tuesday night. We had a terrible storm and this was the result.


We just filed a claim not long ago from hail damage (took out three sky lights) so Steve is going to get the tree down himself. Thankfully it's not a big one but I'm sure there will be some roof damage. I have to remind myself of the folks in Tennessee and Alabama and the struggles they are having. We're not doing so bad.

So on the positive side, a lot of you know that Steve (my husband) was diagnosed with cancer back in November of last year. Since then he has had many treatments and has been sick. He had blood work done and was told yesterday that the cancer cells were undetected. Praise God!  He has three more treatments (Radiation) and two more years of shots.  The shots are basically as a precaution. The doctor didn't go as far as saying Steve was cancer free, he said they had the cancer on the run. We're happy with that! Thanks to all of you who has kept us in your thoughts and prayers.


"Stamp Till You Can't"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing the "Stamperatus" .  Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...