Product List

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Oversized Mother's Day card

I made this for my Mom. Her sight is failing and I wanted to make a card that she could see.  Even this was hard for her. It's an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of card stock folded in half.  I used bright colors and added dimension. I thought my butterfly turned out cute. The punches I used were "Blossoms Petals" ( for the wings), the "Two Step Bird" ( for legs a antenna) and the " 2 3/8" Circle Scallop".  ( for the flowers)  I used " Flower Fest " stamp set and the new Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi Stampin' Emboss Powder.  All which are in the new Summer Mini.

"Stamp Till You Can't"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing the "Stamperatus" .  Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...