Here's a birthday card I made for my Grandson. He'll be four on the 8th of August. The base of the card is Cherry Cobbler and the Crumb Cake layer was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The ice cream cone, dog and hand was cut using some old sizzix dies I had. Enjoy!
"Stamp Till You Can't"
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Introducing the "Stamperatus" . Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...
-
Introducing the "Stamperatus" . Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...
-
I was invited to participate in a card exchange and here is one of the cards I will be sending. This was a fun one to make. I call it ...
-
The challenges are getting a little tricky. Here's the Sketch.. And here is my take on it. Card stock colors are Cajun Craze, Very Vanil...
No comments:
Post a Comment