This card was made using Concord Crush card stock as the base. The next layer is cut using the new in color Wisteria Wonders and the top layer is Whisper White. I used the new Hello Doily background stamp (love it) and added a 3D effect in the center. The sentiment is from the stamp set Swirls & Curls Verses. Enjoy!
"Stamp Till You Can't"
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Introducing the "Stamperatus" . Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...
-
Introducing the "Stamperatus" . Reservation window starts today November 16 through November 30. I'm getting mine. How about ...
-
I was invited to participate in a card exchange and here is one of the cards I will be sending. This was a fun one to make. I call it ...
-
The challenges are getting a little tricky. Here's the Sketch.. And here is my take on it. Card stock colors are Cajun Craze, Very Vanil...
No comments:
Post a Comment